Our caring team is committed to earning your trust and respect while creating a relaxing experience for your whole family as you work toward healthy smiles.
We accept most traditional insurance plans including:
- Aetna, Ameritas, Assurant
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Connection Dental
- Dental Benefit Providers, Delta Dental, Dentemax, Dental Health Alliance
- Guardian, Humana
- MetLife, Principal, Premier Access, Secure Care
- TDA, United Concordia, United Healthcare
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan and to discuss our flexible payment plan options. We’ll assist you with your dental insurance company so you can receive the maximum benefit.
What to Expect During Your First Visit
Our caring team will:
- Analyze and evaluate your dental and medical history forms
- Take x-rays of your mouth
- Clean, polish, and floss your teeth
- Check for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Thoroughly examine your mouth, teeth, and gums
What to Bring
The following is a list of some of the specific forms we request for new patients. Please complete these forms before your first visit so that we may expedite the time you have to spend in the office.
- Smile and Oral Health Evaluation
- Patient Information Form
- Patient Agreement Form
The cost of treatment varies depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss any expenses and your available payment options with you ahead of time so that you can make the most informed decisions.
Our practice accepts cash, checks, and most major credit cards. We believe you shouldn’t have to compromise quality care for affordable prices, so for those who are interested, we offer financing plans through CareCredit and Chase Healthcare Financing with no interest for 12 months.
If you have any questions about financing, dental insurance, payment options, or our quality dental care, please do not hesitate to call us. Our caring and knowledgeable dentists and team members are always happy to help!